Scripts for your website
Here you can find some scripts we developed for our websites. We
think they could be interesting also for others and we freely
distribute it over the Internet.
Tcounter - an hitcounter with trend and graph
Here you find our first PHP script regarding an hit counter. The
problem with hitcounter we found over the internet are:
- free hitcounter are very nice but they always want to put an
image or their own logo over your web bpage.
- PHP hitcounter have very nice features but does not include a
- Visibile and invisible
- Manages different counters with different names in order to
follow trend of different pages
- Records data per month over MySQL database
- Show trend in graphical way
- Download excel files with all the data in order to permit user to do off-line analysis
- Shows all the counters in one page
- Makes forecast of actual month and compares it with previous month
it is really simple to use:
1. Download package
2. create a table in your
MySQL database using PHPMyAdmin
tool or whatever:
3. Configure your script to access your MySQL database: you must
5. decide the name of the counter you want to use: in this example we call the counter "home"
6. insert script text in the web page you want to monitor:
for visible counter:
for invisible counter:
7. That's it! Open the webpage where you inserted the script code and then open the page: www.yourwebsite.com/tcounter
If you cannot manage in makeing the script work, please send us an email: we will try to help you.